Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location and shop online.Continue
Bioflow magnetic bracelets and wristbands are best worn comfortably around the wrist. There is no need for the product to fit tightly around the wrist or to touch the skin for the wearer to benefit from the magnet technology. They can be worn with the magnet module on top or underneath the wrist.
Measure around your wrist using a tape measure or print our size guide here. If you are between sizes we recommend that you go up a size. For example, if your wrist measures 18cm then you might want to choose a Medium Sport wristband.
Please see our fitting advice for individual products below:
Designed to be worn loosely with the magnet modules on the inside of the wrist. When fitting or removing, try not to apply undue pressure to the magnet modules.
It is not necessary to wear these products strapped tight to your wrist. For the Executive and Explorer, we offer a measurement guide here
Bioflow Sport products are silicone and designed to stretch over your hand. Please remember that the tighter the size you buy for your wrist, the more stretch it will require to fit over your hand, creating more pressure to the magnet housing seal.
It is not necessary to wear the Bioflow Sport Flex strapped tight to your wrist.
Please ensure that the Boost Belts are not fastened too tight.
The collar should fit comfortably and not tight, so please make sure you can fit your finger between the collar and neck.
Please ensure that the boots are not fastened too tight.
It is important to follow our guidelines to keep your product clean and your skin happy.
Although these wristbands are waterproof, you must regularly clean your band and wrist, especially after exercise or sweating. Rinse the band with water. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitisers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners, which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the band and your wrist well before putting it back on.
To remove build up of any products (such as sunscreen, insect repellent and moisturisers) that can be trapped beneath the band, we recommend that you use a very mild soap free cleanser. Rinse thoroughly and dry well.
It is not good to wear a wet band for a prolonged period. If your Bioflow Sport gets wet, for example after sweating or swimming/showering/bathing, rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist.
Make sure your wristband isn’t too tight as prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin. Give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour or two to let your skin breathe. If you have eczema or allergies you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation or allergy. Please see our Allergy Advice in the tab below.
Whether you have the conditions above or not, if you start to experience redness or skin irritation on your wrist, remove the product. If symptoms persist longer than 3 days of not wearing your Bioflow, please contact your GP.
Wipe the strap with a soft cloth.
Canvas Bioflow magnetic products are water resistant and will withstand being out in the rain or washing your hands. They are not suitable for any kind of prolonged water exposure or submersion (e.g. showering, bathing or swimming).
Wipe the product with a soft cloth.
Leather Bioflow products are water resistant and will withstand being out in the rain or washing your hands. They are not suitable for any kind of prolonged water exposure or submersion (e.g. showering, bathing or swimming).
Wipe the Bioflow magnetic bracelet with a soft cloth.
Metal Bioflow products are water resistant and will withstand being out in the rain or washing your hands. They are not suitable for any kind of prolonged water exposure or submersion (e.g. showering, bathing or swimming).
Wipe with a soft cloth. If needed, you can hand wash the strap (please remove the magnet module) in lukewarm water with mild soap, making sure to rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
Our collection of magnetic dog collars are water resistant and will withstand being out in the rain. They are not suitable for any kind of prolonged water exposure or submersion (e.g. showering, bathing or swimming).
Leather/Tweed Dog Collars
Avoid getting the collar wet wherever possible. If the collar does become wet, pat with a soft cloth and allow to dry naturally (do not use a radiator or other heat source). The vigorous nature in which the collars are used may lead to the buckle losing its pewter finish.
We recommend gently cleaning the leather with warm water and saddle soap. The occasional application of a good quality hide food will help to enrich the leather. The leather will naturally soften and develop a rich patina over time.
Dry brush any dry dirt from the fabric. Use a mild detergent on a damp cloth to carefully wipe away any remaining marks.
OTHER PRODUCTS (BOOST BELT, CAT COLLAR, HORSE BOOTS)
You can hand wash the belts in lukewarm water with mild soap (please remove the magnet pouches) Rinse thoroughly and air dry. The magnet pouches can be wiped with a damp soft cloth if required.
Wipe the cat collar with a damp soft cloth.
Bioflow magnetic horse boots should be regularly brushed with a soft brush to remove any surface dirt. They can also be wiped clean with a damp soft cloth.
In very rare cases some people may experience an adverse reaction to their Bioflow magnetic bracelet.
Bioflow Sport wristbands are made of silicone. Silicone allergy is rare but those who experience it may have symptoms such as rashes and inflammation. Often, any reaction experienced is non-allergic and can be resolved or prevented by following our wear and cleaning guidelines listed above.
We use Grade 304 & 306L Stainless Steel in Bioflow magnetic bracelets and wristbands. This by nature may contain trace elements of nickel. It is therefore possible that a small number of people who are hypersensitive may suffer a reaction.
If you start to experience redness or skin irritation on your wrist, remove the product. If symptoms persist longer than 3 days of not wearing your Bioflow, please contact your GP.
It is not possible to experience an allergic reaction to the magnetic field.